Friday, April 1, 2011

Hunks Workshop English patch

If you've been in the bara world for quite some time,
it would be impossible to not know this game.

It's one of the better bara games out there,
great art and a full voice acting.


Unfortunately, it's all in Japanese.
Enjoying the CG and the guys moaning is only half the fun.
The story is pretty good also,
ranging from a heart-warming
to a twisted sex-abuser.

So here comes the solution,
English translation patch.

All the translatable text (i.e. not picture)
will be translated into English and repacked into the game,
so that you can enjoy the game while understand
what each character is saying.

It's still not done yet though,and seems quite a feat to translate everything,
but I'll keep on doing it little by little.


HWS English patch

ver 0.1 (2011/04/01)
(Initial release, From prologue to day 1-2)


Instruction is in the README file


Remember

Please do not redistribute this patch without permission.
because I can be very bitchy about it :D

20 comments:

  1. do we need some kind of progam to run the game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I've been waiting for this for ages. Thank you for your hard work! :D

    @BlueAshe No, you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ありがとうございます~^^
    僕はアメリカ人で巣hが、日本語をまだべ供します~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! You still working on this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We appreciate your hard work. Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Naoki, I'm Rabbitboy of the Drawn Bara board.

    http://baraspot.org/chan/2d/res/14268.html

    I do not know if you know this or not, however, I just wanted to let you know if you needed help on this project, then I would be happy to assist you. I am also talking to someone who can redraw the CG in the game and make it uncensored. However, we need help inserting these CG in the game. If you wish to talk further please contact us on the bara board. Thanks!

    Also, there's another group working on this game as well...
    http://baranioi.co.cc/?p=317#comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kya! I really like this! But well I can't distribute as you said...I'll keep that promise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So... What's the status on this?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks God!!! We love You for this patch!!!

    HW Forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merci mon Cher Je suis très reconnaissant parce que j'ai dû chercher longtemps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, thank you for your hard work. can please continue the work until it's done? maybe you can join forces (haha) with the group Sailorsean mentioned before? =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I see the progress with the translation stopped, looks like )) May I ask you something about .dat files? I want to extract Japanise strings from HWS0.dat and try to replace it with some other English strings. How can I do that? I know that the game was created with Hot soup processor, but don't know much how to use this language. Is there any tool to extract the package and then compress it back?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please, continue translating the whole game. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!!! Thanks for the Job, its really amazing!!! And it help me alot to understand the game. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for this but did you stop translating it? Please continue I beg you T_T

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you contact me? :v Are you alive?

    ReplyDelete
  19. For anyone who is looking for the patch, it has been completed and released on TLWiki: https://tlwiki.org/?title=Hunks_Workshop!

    ReplyDelete